Html and css
Course Duration: - 1.5 Months (1hrs)
Weekdays: - 1hrs/6days, Fastrack: - 2hrs/day, Weekends: - 4hrs (Sat & Sun)
HTML and CSS are two most important languages that is used to create a website. By combining these technologies one can develop complex animated websites and applications, advanced forms, hover animations, image animations, drop down menus etc.
We at DIIT Educom offer advance course and training in HTML5 and CSS3. We provide best practical and theoretical training to students under the guidance of our highly experienced instructors.
HTML5 Course Outline
- What is a Website?
- What a Web Page Contains?
- Naming Conventions for Files and Folders
- What is HTML?
- Tags and Attributes of HTML
- What is HTML5?
- Differences between HTML5 and HTML
- How to Organize a HTML5 Website’s Files, Folders, and Code?
- Introduction and Creating Content with HTML5
- HTML5 Values and Units
- What is the Common HTML5 Structure for a Web Page?
- What is a HEAD Element of HTML5?
- Text Structuring Essentials in HTML5
- Introducing to Semantic Structure in HTML5
- Character Formatting Essentials in HTML5
- Lists in HTML5
- Links in HTML5
- Tables in HTML5
- Frames in HTML5
- Forms in HTML5
- Colors and Images in HTML5
- Multimedia Elements like Video and Audio in HTML5
- How to Deal with Special Characters in HTML5?
- HTML5 Tips and Tricks
CSS3 Course Outline
- CSS3 Basics
- Style Definitions in CSS3
- CSS3 Values and Units
- CSS3 Inheritance and Cascading
- Font Properties in CSS3
- Text Formatting in CSS3
- CSS3 Lists
- Padding, Margins, and Borders in CSS3
- Colors and Background in CSS3
- CSS3 Layouts with Floating and Positioning
- Pseudo Elements and Generated Content in CSS3
- Dynamic HTML5 with CSS3
- Media Styles and Defining Documents for Printing in CSS3
- Tips to Create Advanced User Interface Styles Using CSS3
- CSS3 Tips and Tricks
Finalization of HTML5 and CSS3 website
- Testing and Validating CSS3
- Dealing with Cross Browser Issues in HTML5 and CSS3
- Compression or Optimization of CSS3
- Tips to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website in HTML5 & CSS3
- Optimizing Performance of a Website
- Techniques to Decrease HTTP Requests to Improve the Page Loading Time